Lingvomed is a Russian translation agency exclusively focused on all types of medical translation to and from Russian. Medical translation requires precision and up-to-date professional knowledge by every member of the translation team. All our translators possess background in science, medicine, healthcare or pharma, which guarantees the exceptional consistency and accuracy of the translation performed by us.
Lingvomed offers full scale language support services - from translation to DTP and localization. We work with all common file formats including various technical drawings, help files and program logs for medical equipment and software. A multilingual and experienced team of localization engineers ensures the high quality and adequacy of our localization services for medical institutions and manufacturers.
- Medical & pharma translation
- Medical interpretation
- Translation of drawings
- Website translation
- Medical software localization
- Creation of term bases
- Translation of research works
- Translation of scientific literature
- Scientific and technical editing
- DTP services
- Multimedia localization
Lingvomed specialists hold competence within such spheres as Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Genetics, Geriatrics, Hematology, Immunology, Microbiology, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Pulmonology, Radiology, Surgery, Toxicology, Urology, and other.
Quality of translation is determined by quality of the translators. We believe that only translators trained in the sciences and medicine can reliably understand and convey the industry-specific concepts they are translating. Our QA management implies compliance with EN 15038:2006, engaging only native speakers for Slavic and CIS languages and practicing multiple proofreading for all translations.
Lingvomed is capable of routine translation of up to 50,000 words per day. We work with 200 translators located in different countries and time zones. We also work weekends for faster order completion.
Our strong sides are:
- Exclusive focus on medical translation
- 15 years of experience in the industry
- Special procedures for handling confidential information
- Confidentiality agreements and NDAs
- Flexible pricing strategy and individual offers for corporate clients
- Multiple quality control
- Compliance with EN 15038:2006
- Terminological compliance with GOST and ISO
- Customer-focused project management
- Specific client database (translation memory)
- Any subject or professional area in medicine, pharma and healthcare